In times of crisis, including wars, global conflicts, and civil unrest, it is normal for people to experience heightened anxiety, stress, grief, trauma, fear, numbness, shock, or a variety of emotions. It is important to acknowledge these emotions without judgment, and make your mental health and well-being a priority.
Here are some tips to help manage emotional wellness and mental health during challenging and uncertain times:
- Acknowledge emotions and feelings
- Stay connected to others
- Remain grounded in daily activities
- Be mindful of media consumption
- Reach out for personalized support
Through the Assistance Program, mental health support is available. It may help to speak with a mental health professional for personalized support.
Additional resources that may be helpful:
- Managing Stress in Times of Crisis | AllOne Health®
- Coping with Traumatic Events | AllOne Health®
- Helping Children Cope with Traumatic Events and Emergencies | AllOne Health®
- Media Coverage of Traumatic Events | AllOne Health®
Your Assistance Program is here to help. Feel free to reach out and connect anytime, Member Support | AllOne Health®