Your Assistance Program offers a variety of resources to help managers and leadership teams promote employee engagement, manage performance, and overcome challenging situations.
With May being Mental Health Awareness Month, we created a digital Mental Health Awareness Toolkit, which includes a collection of resources to share:
- Breaking the Stigma
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- The Importance of Self-Care
- Depression and Anxiety
- Mental Health and Social Media
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Building Resilience
- Supporting Loved Ones in Distress
- Overcoming Burnout
- The Connection Between Stress and Mental Health
- The Benefits of Counseling
- The Link Between Sleep and Mental Health
- Coping with Grief and Loss
- Mental Health and Addiction
- The Power of Connection
We encourage you to review these materials, share them with your teams and across your organization, incorporate them into your internal communications or initiatives, and remind people that their Assistance Program is here to help with resources and referrals for short-term counseling and mental health support.
For more information and resources to share with your teams, follow our month-long social media mental health awareness month campaign on LinkedIn and Twitter. Also, keep in mind that your Assistance Program offers a wide range of leadership support services, including training services and consultations. Please reach out to your account manager for additional information and support.