We are pleased to announce that our Wilmington, MA occupational health clinic is offering the necessary medical examinations for offshore workers. Our comprehensive OGUK exams are performed by our Corporate Medical Director, Dr. Madelynn Azar-Cavanaugh, who is a part of the Oil & Gas UK Register of Examining Doctors.
The exam includes:
- A Completion of Patient Health History Questionnaire
- Urine testing – routine urine test with immediate result
- BMI – measurement of height, weight and calculation of Body Mass Index
- Near, Distance and Color Vision
- Pulse and Blood Pressure Measurement
- Lung Function Test
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Examination and Consultation with our registered OGUK doctor, Dr. Azar-Cavanagh
In addition to providing these components of the OGUK exams, we have the capacity to also perform additional services, including, but not limited to:
- Blood work
- X – Rays
- TB Testing
- Other screening tests as required.
Madelynn Azar-Cavanagh, MD, MPH, FACOEM joined AllOne Health in 2016. Dr. Cavanagh is Board-certified in occupational and environmental medicine. She holds a BA in Pharmacology from the University of California, Santa Barbara, an MD from the Boston University School of Medicine, and a Master of Public Health from the Medical College of Wisconsin. She also has graduate experience in pharmacology from the Medical College of Pennsylvania and in Medicine from La Faculte de Medecine in Lille, France.
To find out more information or to schedule an exam today, contact us via email or phone at 1-877-720-7770.