Employers can make getting help easier during a difficult time...
Depression can afflict people at any stage of their lives – negatively affecting how they cope with stress, relate to others and make choices. In the workplace, depression leads to loss of productivity and absenteeism, costing employers billions of dollars each year.
AllOne Health’s Depression Management Program assists employees
with clinical depression, by:
- Providing additional education and self management tools
- Telephone support from an AllOne Health Coach
- Encouragement to follow treatment plans
- Referral resources to behavioral health care services, as needed.
- Online offerings including a robust library of articles, resources, and tips