Taking care of the hearts of your company...
Although heart disease is one of the most deadly conditions we face, it is also one with many risk factors that can be significantly impacted by our own actions.1
AllOne Health can partner with your employees and their doctors to offer the resources, education and support needed to introduce lifestyle changes into your workforce, so that people with heart disease and other vascular conditions can reduce their risk of heart and vascular related problems.
Program resources include:
- Educational material
- Telephone support by a Health Coach, who is a registered nurse
- Coordination of care with doctor
- Access to individualized education on CVD-related topics including:
- Disease knowledge, symptom management
- Blood pressure
- Medication management
- Physical activity
- Cholesterol management
1. Go AS, Mozaffarian D, Roger VL, Benjamin EJ, Berry JD, Borden WB, et al. Heart disease and stroke statistics--2013 updated: a report from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2013;127(1):e6-e245.