DOT Physical Exams
AllOne Health understands the complexities of Department of Transportation (DOT) medical exams and maintaining compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations. That means you can stay focused on your business, with the confidence of knowing that your driver exams are being tracked and performed in a timely manner. AllOne Health’s DOT driver services offer an innovative approach to the many facets of DOT commercial driver compliance. Our unique model offers the following advantages:
- Medical oversight: AllOne Health occupational health nurses and physicians review DOT driver medical exams to ensure proper compliance.
- Clinic network: With over 7,000 credentialed clinics across the United States, employees that require DOT exams will be able to find a location that is convenient for them.
- Technology: Our proprietary, state-of-the-art software system allows organizations to schedule, track results, ensure compliance with regulations, generate reports, perform audits, and consolidate billing all in one easy-to-use platform.
- Compliance: All physicians and mid-level providers in our clinic network are DOT certified examiners in accordance with the latest FMCSA regulations.
- Audits: AllOne Health possesses expertise in federal and state regulations, which means in the event of an audit, organizations can know that all regulatory requirements have been met. We can also offer on-site or remote support to your company throughout the auditing process.
We offer multiple models for assisting with your organization’s DOT compliance. Our administrative model takes away the burden of scheduling and monitoring the status of exams. In our medical oversight model, AllOne Health reviews results, requests additional medical document when necessary, and provides final medical clearance for every DOT exam.
AllOne Health also offers a variety of other medical exams including: medical surveillance, pre-placement, fitness-for-duty, return-to-work, as well as drug and alcohol testing (DOT and non-DOT). These exams can be scheduled and performed in conjunction with the employee’s DOT exam, saving both time and money.