DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
Does your organization comply with Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations? AllOne Health will work with you to create a program that completely satisfies your drug and alcohol testing needs, and meets all federal requirements.
DOT drug & alcohol testing requires a complete understanding of federal regulations to ensure that employees are receiving proper testing. AllOne Health has a network of over 7,000 credentialed clinics & certified labs for testing. Our in-depth knowledge of state vs. federal, and intrastate vs. interstate regulations, means that organizations can rest assured that all compliance protocols are followed, and in the event of an audit, the program will be fully compliant.
AllOne Health offers services that go above and beyond basic testing, and this can save organizations time and money:
- Medical oversight: In-house 24/7 medical review officers (MRO's) ensure proper reporting of test results and perform real-time reviews for drugs that might pose a risk for safety sensitive positions.
- Manage complex drug testing environments: If your organization performs drug & alcohol testing beyond DOT testing, AllOne Health can manage multiple test panels and methodologies. Whether your organization needs testing for applicants, random pool, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, or any type of testing, we can help you navigate these complex situations.
- Coordination of multiple exams at one time and one location: AllOne Health offers a wide variety of testing and screening options. Exams and drug screens can be scheduled and performed at the same visit in order to save time and money.
- Technology: Our proprietary, state-of-the-art software system allows organizations to schedule, track results, ensure compliance, pull records for audits, consolidate billing, and electronically manage records all in one easy-to-use platform.
- Substance Abuse Professional services: In the event an employee has an issue with substance abuse, we offer Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) support services through our national network of certified SAP’s. We work hand-in-hand with the SAP to schedule and track return-to-duty and follow-up testing.
In addition to these services being offered at our 7,000 clinics across the nation, AllOne Health operates our own occupational health clinic in Woburn, Massachusetts, that services the greater Boston region.