Proactively addressing this growing problem helps your organization stay strong - while helping good workers recover.
Issues of substance abuse are pervasive in many industries today. While these problems are always a pressing concern on a human level, for some industries they are a critical regulatory issue, as well.
AllOne Health helps employers tackle substance abuse from both sides. First, we facilitate the kind of testing, recordkeeping, and communications that keep you confidently compliant with regulatory agencies such as the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). Second, we help you connect troubled employees with the kind of proven interventions, counseling, and treatment that can help them return to work healthy.
We can help:
- Evaluate, refer, and monitor the treatment of employees who test positive for alcohol or controlled substance use, refuse to be tested, or who violate other provisions of the DOT rules
- Determine the seriousness of a problem through a face-to-face meeting
- Provide treatment or education recommendations based on a clinical evaulation
- Create an initial report for the employer
- Refer the employee to appropriate services
- Monitor the employee's participation following treatment or education
- Determine a follow-up testing plan
- Send a follow-up report to the employer
DOT-qualified psychologists, social workers, EAP professionals or alcohol/drug abuse counselors provide AllOne Health's Substance Abuse Professional services. These professionals have knowledge and clinical experience in the diagnosis and treatment of alcohol and drug-related disorders, as well as knowledge of appropriate treatment or educational programs.