This newly created role of Sr. Accountant will provide high level of support to the Controller in all areas of accounting for AllOne Health Resources, a national and global leader providing Occupational Health Services to a wide range of employers.
The selected individual will provide strong support in the month end close, budgeting and projecting process, annual audit, variance reporting and analysis, and reconciliations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate, analyze and report on varied accounting transactions for the company under the direction of the Controller.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for monthly general ledger close. Ensure are timely, accurate and complete for senior level review.
- Assist Staff Accountants to the extent possible while escalating necessary items to the Controller and the Vice President of Finance.
- Work with others within the Organization to ensure compliance with Department policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly reports to be distributed to Senior Management Team as directed.
- Manage the Capital Budget, insuring that all items remain within budget limits
- Support Controller for all year end activities. Assist in schedules, work with auditors to provide necessary documentation and back-up accurately and in a timely manner.
- Back-up Controller in management of AR, AP and Billing Departments
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting required
- CMA preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in a small – medium service oriented business
- Strong GL experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment with quick required deadlines met
- Ability to understand and manage complex multi-level allocations
COMPENSATION AND BENFITS:
AllOne Health Resources provides competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Health, dental and vision insurance programs
• 401(K) retirement program
• Wellness Incentive/Program
• Comprehensive time-off program
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Life and disability insurance program
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
Interested candidates please send your resume with cover letter indicating salary requirements and to the attention of Human Resources. No Agencies Please – Local Candidates Only.