Manager - Provider Network Services
Manager, Provider Network Services
The Manager of our Provider Network Services will provide leadership to the Provider Network Department while supporting the goals and objectives of AllOne Health Resources. This position is responsible to support client needs through the ongoing development and maintenance of a qualified, quality-oriented, cost effective, clinical provider network, differentiated by superior client satisfaction.
The selected individual will direct and coordinate the activities of the Provider Network Team. This position ensures the timely, accurate and efficient set up of clinic provider agreement and ensures the effective administration of mobile medical services for select clientele. The Manager is responsible to generate financial and analytical reports that benchmark performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee the negotiation, execution and maintenance of all medical provider pricing agreements.
• Responsible for quality control of national medical provider network.
• Daily management of open items through a dashboard system. Be responsible for maintaining minimum number of open items.
• Lead and develop via the performance management program, all team members of the Clinic Network Department.
• Manage mobile services for clients.
• Provide and analyze performance metrics to benchmark service delivery and develop ongoing quality improvement initiatives.
• Oversee and ensure the timely, accurate and efficient set up of clinics for the effective administration of network on-site services for clients.
Person must have strong negotiation and communication skills both verbal and written.
Minimum 5 years management experience in a professional office environment required
Strong Financial background desired, experience with purchasing and/or procurement preferred.
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Strong attention to details and team player.
COMPENSATION AND BENFITS:
AllOne Health Resources provides competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
Health, dental and vision insurance programs
401(K) retirement program
Comprehensive time-off program
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Life and disability insurance program
All candidates offered positions will be required to take a drug and nicotine test, as well undergo a background check.
AllOne Health is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Interested candidates please send your resume with cover letter indicating salary requirements to email@example.com.
EOE - No Agencies Please – Local Candidates Only.