AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We provide a full spectrum of EAP, health, wellness, safety and benefit products and services to meet even the most specific and important needs of organizations and their employees.
We are currently seeking a full-time exempt, EAP Clinician in our Natick, MA location. This position involves providing clinical services to employees and household members of the client organizations we serve. The Counseling role involves providing assessment, short-term counseling, crisis intervention, and management consultation both by phone and in person.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform clinical work including assessments, crisis management, short-term counseling and resource referrals.
• Provide management consultations; respond to work place trauma, crisis and loss.
• Participate and take an active part in EAP Committees.
• Perform other related duties as needed and/or required.
• Licensed Master’s Degree clinician required.
• Current license in good standing.
• A minimum of 5 years of post-Master’s clinical experience.
• Clinically skilled, excellent customer service skills, outstanding judgment.
• Ability to stay calm during crisis, strong verbal and listening skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Business Savvy
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
• The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Punctuality, dependability and the ability to work as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous EAP experience preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
AllOne Health Resources provides competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Health, dental and vision insurance program
• 401(K) retirement program
• Wellness Incentive/Program
• Comprehensive time-off program
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Life and disability insurance program
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Credit Union
Interested candidates please send your resume with cover letter indicating salary requirements to email@example.com or, fax 339-645-2550.
EOE - No Agencies Please – Local Candidates Only.